- Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate Financing
- Development Projects
Ms. Hunt’s practice includes all aspects of real estate transactions, with an emphasis on acquisitions, dispositions, commercial leasing, and real estate secured financing.
Ms. Hunt has experience representing developers and property owners in purchase and sale transactions involving raw land, multi-family housing, retail, industrial, and mixed-use developments.
Ms. Hunt’s leasing practice includes representing landlords and tenants in connection with drafting and negotiating leases, amendments, subordination, non-disturbance, and attornment agreements, and estoppel certificates, with an emphasis on retail, industrial, and office leases.
Ms. Hunt has also represented borrowers and institutional lenders in a broad range of real estate secured financing transactions, including acquisition, construction, and permanent loans secured by various types of real property, including multi-family projects, office and industrial buildings, retail centers, and mixed-use developments.
Prior to joining DeFrenza Lee LLP, Ms. Hunt was a real estate associate with Rutan & Tucker, LLP in Orange County.
- Representation of an industrial developer in acquiring a two-phase, 22-property assemblage of raw land in Nevada from separate sellers.
- Representation of a residential developer in refinancing a 34-property portfolio of multi-family residential projects.
- Representation of a developer in acquiring a shopping center in Southern California consisting of five properties from four separate sellers, including a concurrent closing of a commercial mortgage-backed security (CMBS) loan.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2016
- B.A., University of California, Irvine (Summa Cum Laude), 2013
- State Bar of California
- Orange County Bar Association