Sara K. Frasco
- Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate Financing
- Corporate and Business Transactions
Ms. Frasco specializes in commercial real estate and corporate finance, with an emphasis on purchase and sale transactions, development, leasing, and secured financing. Ms. Frasco has experience representing both landlords and tenants in office, industrial, and retail leasing transactions. In addition, Ms. Frasco has experience representing property owners, developers, and investors in purchase and sale transactions involving commercial, industrial, and retail buildings and multi-family residential projects, including analysis of complex title, survey and due diligence issues. Ms. Frasco also has experience representing lenders and borrowers in secured financing matters, including acquisition, construction, and permanent financing of development and investment properties.
- Representation of commercial developers, landlords and tenants on 30+ national/regional retail and office lease transactions.
- J.D., University of Southern California Law School, 2014
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, 2011
- State Bar of California (Real Property Law section)
- Orange County Bar Association (Real Property Law section)