- Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate Financing
- Corporate and Business Transactions
Ms. Lee is a co-founding partner of DeFrenza Lee LLP. Her practice includes all aspects of real estate transactions, with an emphasis on acquisitions, dispositions, development, construction, financing and leasing. Ms. Lee has experience representing property owners, developers, and investors in purchase and sale transactions involving commercial, industrial, and retail buildings and multi-family residential projects. Ms. Lee has also represented institutional lenders, second lien lenders and borrowers in a broad range of finance transactions including real estate secured loans (construction, permanent and mezzanine loans).
- Representation of a public real estate investment trust in connection with a $250 million portfolio acquisition of multi-family residential projects.
- Representation of a developer in successfully acquiring 11 adjacent sites in Southern California from separate sellers for mixed-use development.
- Representation of one of California’s largest Shell-branded fuel distributors in successfully acquiring multiple gas stations in a deal totaling $19 million.
- J.D., University of California Los Angeles School of Law, 2005
- B.A., University of California Los Angeles (Magna Cum Laude), 2002
- State Bar of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Orange County
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association
- The Prentice School (Board Member)